• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find sample "explore the basics - Begin Tutorial" sample.

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I reinstalled and I cannot for the life of me seem to find the sample included tutorial file. I had it earlier this week, reinstalled, and now its seemingly vanished. Even if I go onto help from inside the program, the tutorial is not there. Heres an example.

First image is my installation and I cannot find any tutorial. Second image is from what I've seen of other peoples online. Third one, my current menu. Notice in help how there is no get started, etc. 

What my XD is.What my XD is.

What everyone elses is. Notice the bottom left?What everyone elses is. Notice the bottom left?

adobe xd menu.png

Any idea on how to get it back at all please? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Marketing is running an A/B test. Some users will have the pink tutorials, while some will have the older camp vibes. There is nothing wrong with Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Hmmm...that's strange. I don't see the tutorial on my home screen but I definitely do through the Help menu. I am sharing the file here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RjQqZn1xVl7qBYWzhaIMQ4uxyhjtZQV3/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rightio. No one at all??

I guess I'll just find a torrent of the older version..it seemed to have it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are running an A/B test on the 'start' screen. I am not sure where the Campvibe tutorial lives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. That looks quite strange. Would you mind sharing the OS & XD version of your machine? Have you downloaded XD from Creative Cloud desktop app?

Please check out the below links that may help:

https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/get-started.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/tutorials.html

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 10 64-bit, and as for the XD version its 24.0.22 the latest one. I got it from the CC app, thats correct. Tutorial is just not there at all. 

I went ahead and installed an earlier version of XD though and got it back. I'll probably play around with this one, master the camp vibes prototype and reinstall the latest one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marketing is running an A/B test. Some users will have the pink tutorials, while some will have the older camp vibes. There is nothing wrong with Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can still access the former "Camp Vibes" tutorial under the Help - Adobe XD Tutorial menu. But beware, it's probably on its way out of there in the course of the next year (moving to a permanent spot on the web). So save the file if you still like it ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Peter, 

If you look at my screenshots and read my post, the tutorial is not there. This is why I made this topic man : /

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmm...that's strange. I don't see the tutorial on my home screen but I definitely do through the Help menu. I am sharing the file here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RjQqZn1xVl7qBYWzhaIMQ4uxyhjtZQV3/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines