• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get multiple hover over interactions to work as the bounding box of each component overlaps

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple components on one artboard and would like to have over overs on each to reveal another element on the same artboard. It's a form and when I hover over each field I want something to show in the hover state elsewhere on the page.

However, the bounding box for each component overlaps because the other element that is to appear on hover is elsewhere on the page.

So when I've got multiple components set to a hover state they don't work because it seesm the entire area of the component is a hover state. Am I doing this wrong?

Screenshot 2021-07-16 at 14.51.17.png

TOPICS
Design , How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, sorry for the delay and thanks for reaching out to us  and using Adobe XD.

To get a better clarity could you please share a short clip and also share XD and your OS version?

Please feel free to update the discussion in case if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Deepika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines