• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Install Adobe XD

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download and install Adobe XD and it is refusing saying that my system is unable to run it. I've tried other solutions except downloading with using the Creative Cloud and nothing is working. I've made sure to update all my drivers and windows just to be sure. 

If anyone could help, this is my system:
Windows 1909 or 2004 I'm not really sure

16gb ram
GTX 960m

Core i7 6700

TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a screenshot of the error that you are getting? I'd also need hardware information about your computer. Please ensure that your system meets all the requirement as per this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/system-requirements.html#

We'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a screenshot of the error that you are getting? I'd also need hardware information about your computer. Please ensure that your system meets all the requirement as per this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/system-requirements.html#

We'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines