• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't invite other to XD-File

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some time now I have not been able to invite other people to an XD file.
The error says: We are currently unable to upload your document to Creative Cloud. "
I have an Adobe XD - Payed Account. There is still enough free cloud storage.
How can I fix the problem?

xd.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe XD are you using? Have you tried logging out and back into your Adobe account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My XD-Version is 41.1.12.9
I tried to login again. Didn't help.
The problem only occurs in a specific file. Strangely, it seems to work in other files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that all the collaborators are on the latest version of XD which is 41.1.12. If XD is up to date, will it be possible for you to share the actual file and system logs with us? If yes, please collect logs by following the steps shared here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and add the XD file and log file to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM by clicking on my name. We'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines