• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Login with Google

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'Continue with Google' button not appearing in Sign In screen of Adobe XD. Its happening from this morning. Please help!

pixelomatics68846361_0-1608709506170.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I tested it on my end and seems to be working so could you please launch the Adobe CC Desktop app and check if you are able to sign in from there? Once you are signed in you can launch XD from there.

Rishabh_Tiwari_0-1608740169981.png

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I tried exiting and launching the Adobe CC desktop app again, even restarted my PC. It still didnt resolve, happens randomly. Sometimes the Google Sign-in button shows up & sometimes doesnt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. I'd recommend reinstalling the app once and then checking if it is still happening or not. Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines