Highlighted

Can't open any XD Document in mobile App (post-December 2018)

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can it be solved then? I have the same issue - I've tried using different devices (both iOS and Android) and still nothing. Files are existing on my CC files, but mobile app doesn't want to see them apparently.

Pls halp

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't open any XD Document in mobile App (post-December 2018)

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can it be solved then? I have the same issue - I've tried using different devices (both iOS and Android) and still nothing. Files are existing on my CC files, but mobile app doesn't want to see them apparently.

Pls halp

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 13, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! We have a new way of accessing documents within XD's mobile apps - the new cloud document format. You'll need to migrate your documents over in the XD desktop app by using a Save As and selecting Cloud Documents. Once you've done that, your files should show up in your cloud documents tab on your mobile device.

For more information on this, check out this article: Cloud documents in XD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 14, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for your answer. Yet now I have another issue, when I try to do the way you showed me, it actually never stops "sending" the file like in the screen:

The circle keeps spinning but nothing really happens. And it connects with another issue : (after opening new blank document, screen below)

It started happening after I updated XD (my CC app version is 4.7.0.400)

Any suggestions? ^^

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that's not supposed to happen, but we're seeing reports of this error 50 cropping up. I'll need a couple of things from you to get unstuck.

Please run the Log Collector tool, upload the results to a file share system like Dropbox or Google Drive, and private message me the link. You can private message me by hovering over my profile picture or name in the forums and clicking on "Message." How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool

I will also need the following information via private message:

• Your Adobe ID
  • The operating system you're on, including version
  • The version of Creative Cloud Sync you have installed on your machine: in your Creative Cloud desktop app, select ... > Preferences > Creative Cloud tab (THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT) > Files sub-tab > Creative Cloud Sync version number

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem...i can open an older file (although it will not save to the cloud) but cannot start a new file

i've had to move over to sketch just to get work done

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2019 0