Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't publish any more links/ Remove links permanently in XD

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 

I've been using Xd on a starter plan and I am using the link publishing function quite often for different versions of a document. Now I just got the notice, that the "maximum number of published links is reached" and I am not able to publish links anymore. Since I would like to continue on the starter plan, I was wondering whether it is possible to delete previously shared links, since I dont need them anymore. 

Anyhow, I deleted some documents "permanently", but I still can't share links. 

I have already tried this: https://helpx.adobe.com/at/creative-cloud/help/remove-shared-links.html#:~:text=Rufen%20Sie%20die%20... however, there is not the option in my account to click on "publish" and then delete link. 

Could you please let me know, whether this issue can be resolved? 

Many thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry for the delay in response. Could you please try deleting the links from this location https://assets.adobe.com/links and also from here https://assets.adobe.com/deleted and then try publishing the link and let us know if that works or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh, 

Thanks for reaching out!

I already deleted all the unneeded documents in the adobe cloud, however, it is still not possible to publish any further links.

I attached a screenshot from the issue. 

It would be great to receive further assistance with this issue. 

Thanks in advance,

Natalie Baur

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the screenshot, Natalie. Could you please go to this location https://assets.adobe.com/links and https://assets.adobe.com/deleted and share a screenshot of both these locations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh, 

Thanks for the quick answer.

I just shared both screenshots with you - please see them attached

Best regards,

Natalie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rishabh,

Do you have some more information for me?

Best regards,

Natalie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. In the 2nd screenshot which captures the publish linked section, I see multiple links there so please delete them and then try publishing the new link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh,

I already deleted various links there - yet it is not possible (see the screenshot attached).

So, if I am right, the only option to share more links is to upgrade to another plan? 

Or is it possible to "buy" a certain number of free published links? 
BG,
Natalie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines