Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't put Components as components to library

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

after the latest update of XD it is not possible for me to save components as components to my library. I can only choose "Graphic". But it is a main component in my file.

I need to save it as a component because my team is working with my library, too.

Thanks for help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you please refer to this user guide: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/work-with-creative-cloud-libraries-xd.ug.html

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, 

Sorry to hear about your trouble. 

Can you please share a video of the issue you are facing, so I can look into it where it is going wrong. 

Thanks, 

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, here i have a screenshot from an example. My problem is, i have a design system, based on on different XD files, from which we created a design library for our company. It is not possible to bring them into one document because there are so many components. Since the latest updatets it is not possible to put components as components to the library. Only as graphics or colours.Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-08 um 09.45.21.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, here i have a screenshot from an example. My problem is, i have a design system, based on on different XD files, from which we created a design library for our company. It is not possible to bring them into one document because there are so many components. Since the latest updatets it is not possible to put components as components to the library. Only as graphics or colours.Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-08 um 09.45.21.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines