• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't right click on component (instance) to remove it

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to be able to right click and delete the components now. I used to before. For some reason I can't do it. I now have to delete the component and redo it or remove it as a component and then start again. Very frustrating. Only happened in the last couple of days or so. I have also seen some of the icons within XD such as the dropdown arrow in at the top within the file name randomly go missing along with the eyedropper tool icon. Still clickable though.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble deleting the component.We would request you to please share the screenshot of your about XD info page. Is it happening with every component or with a specific component?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies Harshika, how do I find the XD info page?

Thanks,

Simon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simon,

You will find About Xd info in : if using Windows go to humburger menu> help> About XD. If using Mac click on XD> About XD.  

Thanks,

Jagriti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jagriti,

Attached is the XD info you have requested.

About XD.PNG

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologize for the delay in response. We have the current version of XD available 31. Could you please update and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines