• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't round the corner of random shapes in XD

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! As I can see there is no way to round the corner of any random shapes in XD which is really frustrating. Why this feature is still unavailable? Please add this feature to XD and we'll highly appreciate that  🙂 Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can request features here:

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/

But if you mean round-off shapes created with the pen tool for example, you can't do that in Illustrator other than using the Bezier curves, which you can do in XD as well. For pre-made shapes in XD, you can round corners off - is that the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for yout comment! I'm not quite sure if you've understood what I'm talking about. I know I'm able to round the corners of the pre-made shapes in XD. But suppose I created a random triangle and now I want to round the corners? Is it possible in XD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understood. If you have made a shape with the pen tool in XD and then go back and double click on the anchor point, it will convert the anchor point to a smooth or curved rather than corner point. However, unlike the premade shapes, you have to go anchor point by anchor point. You can't do them all at once. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines