• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't scroll in a published prototype on a mobile browser

Participant ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I preview a published prototype (iPhone 7 size) in a mobile browser (iPhone 7) I can't scroll vertical. My prototype has a auto animate (drag a slider from right to left) which works fine, but now I'd like to show which content you can find by scrolling down/vertically. But I can't! (viewport is 533px and my artboard is 1200px high)

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try the solutions in this post https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/Unusable-XD-prototypes-in-browser/td-p/10204922 and let us know if they helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it doesn't work. If I set the viewport to 1200 (height of artboard) I still can't scroll on my iPhone 8. And if this could be a solution in the future it has the problem, that the viewport has to be the same height/number. If it's different (different artboard sizes) my auto animation doesn't work anymore …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for trying the steps. Would you mind checking if you are able to scroll on the XD mobile app instead of browser? and share the results with us.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes on iPhone XD App I can scroll (but not so easy, because the auto animate prototype thing is on my image and there I can't scroll. I just can scroll beside if the image or above)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines