Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Share a project on Adobe XD

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , 

Got this issue on only 1 project I'm working on... I already shared it last week, and now I want to update it with the changes I made 

But when I open the "Share" panel, it's empty. As if the project is locked or something... Anyone as the same issue ? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please provide us more details on specific file/ link.

1. Did you check existing link still available in "https://assets.adobe.com" ?

2. Verify the owner of the existing link and current user who trying to update are from the same user account ?

3. Is the same project file (or) a copy of original XD document ?

Thanks,

Muthukumar S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Muthukumar, 

Thanks for your answer. 

The link is still available on assets.adobe.com

I'm the twner of the file and the one who is trying to update, so definitely the same adobe user account 

Same project... 

If you have any idea of what to do next, please let me know ! I already restarted XD and my computer and there is no pending updates 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We understand it could be frustrating for you and sorry for the trouble. Thank you for sharing the information asked by Muthukumar, we'd also like to know a few more details like-

• What is the OS & XD version of your machine? 
  • Could you please try to copy everything from the prototype mode so that you have all your interaction copied and paste it into a new document & try to update changes?

Let us know if that helps. We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have seen this issue when there is a corrupt component in the XD doc. The team is working on this issue, and is hoping to fix it in a future update. Meanwhile, if you do not have too many components in your file, you can try removing them one by one to check for the corrupt one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue, tons of components on this project to go thru it one by one. It's presentation time, hope for a bug fix asap. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue is expected to be fixed in the next update. I am checking with my colleagues to see if there is a solution that can help meanwhile.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines