Can't Share and Preview Synced Files

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only "Cloud Documents" can be previewed on the Adobe XD mobile apps. I have to plug in my phone every time I want to preview my app. Same goes for sharing—I'm unable to share "Synced Files" even though they are XD files. 

I don't like "Cloud Documents" because I want to organize my files in a single folder, and I can't just move all my files from "Synced Files" into "Cloud Documents". Also, there's no way to turn off auto-save in XD.

This is all arbitrary and frustrating from a user's perspective. One of a few key issues that may push me back to Sketch shortly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't Share and Preview Synced Files

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only "Cloud Documents" can be previewed on the Adobe XD mobile apps. I have to plug in my phone every time I want to preview my app. Same goes for sharing—I'm unable to share "Synced Files" even though they are XD files. 

I don't like "Cloud Documents" because I want to organize my files in a single folder, and I can't just move all my files from "Synced Files" into "Cloud Documents". Also, there's no way to turn off auto-save in XD.

This is all arbitrary and frustrating from a user's perspective. One of a few key issues that may push me back to Sketch shortly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2019 0

Have something to add?