• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't share XD docs in CC

Advisor ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the point in having the CC file system when the files can't be accessed in their native file format? When I share the XD document from within XD (Share - share document) the file shows up in CC under files and the "cloud documents". But I have two options, either to click on it (no cursor just a single bar on my screen) and it opens "somewhere in CC". But what then? Its just sits there showing the first page of the XD doc that contains lots of art boards. What's the point? I can't work on it, I can't download it. I can only delete it. Its just a static dead file showing the first image of the first art board in the XD document? How am I supposed to utilize this with XD?! And how does one go about to collaborate with others? What am I missing here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Perrybrus,

I totally understand your concern here, in order to open and use cloud documents you would need to open Adobe XD, go to Cloud Documents and find that document in the list. Here is some more information about Cloud Documents: - Cloud documents in XD.

This link includes the details about sharing and using Cloud Document with Adobe XD.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read that already. It doesn't explain what I'm asking about. The XD files on Files in my CC area doesn't have any native XD properties. They are basically totally useless as explained in prior post. So what's the point and purpose?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I totally understand your concern here, this request has been raised here as well: - Cannot share .XD file from Creative cloud. – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs. As of now, it is as per design, please check Nina's response for reference. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines