Highlighted

Can't start XD after an update

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says:

We can't verify your subscription status.

We can't reach the Adobe servers.

Obviously I am connected to the internet and can reach at least forums. I have tried all the advices from help pages, nothing works.

The CC app is logged in, I have tried to uninstall and install again, still the same. Rush and Bridge are started with no problems, but not XD.

Anybody has that issue too?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't start XD after an update

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says:

We can't verify your subscription status.

We can't reach the Adobe servers.

Obviously I am connected to the internet and can reach at least forums. I have tried all the advices from help pages, nothing works.

The CC app is logged in, I have tried to uninstall and install again, still the same. Rush and Bridge are started with no problems, but not XD.

Anybody has that issue too?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stanp,

I understand your frustration about this. As you are getting this error message "We can't verify your subscription status." I would recommend you check the steps mentioned here: - User and license information issues | CC 2019 and update this discussion with the results.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have restarted credential manager (restarted laptop after that too, just in case, then unplugged it and plugged it, then restarted wifi, then get rid of wifi and added ethernet cable), then removed Adobe certificates in certmgr, then removed certificates in Credential Manager, then restarted laptop again.

Still the same error. What puzzles me, Rush and Bridge can verify license, XD can't

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you go into your Creative Cloud Desktop app click the arrow next to Open on XD choose Manage > Other Versions, then install the previous version? This might help to pinpoint whether the issue is current XD or something else.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under Manage I have "Uninstall" and "Auto Update" but I don't have options for Other Versions.

Just in case my CC 4.8.2.476

Adobe XD doesn't show version anywhere

I also was getting errors about no revocation date in Adobe certs, but I have imported them and I have no errors anymore

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I was wrong, I still have those popup errors about adobe certs, it is just intermittent.

For adobe.io and something like obeseaass.adobe.com

"Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a link with info that could probably help you https://www.brighthub.com/internet/security-privacy/articles/82291.aspx

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines