• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't update linked assets (Update button flashes on screen and disappears)

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working in a local document that uses linked assets from a Cloud UI Kit document.

After making changes to the master UI Kit, I return to my local document.

The Assets panel icon has a blue badge, indicating that asset updates are available.

However, I can't update them, because the Update button flashes on the screen and then disappears. There's no menu item or alternate way to update linked assets.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you're facing trouble using Adobe XD. Could you please share the OS and XD version of your machine?

I would also request you to please check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/linked-assets.html#create-linked-asset 

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Mac OS v10.14.6 and Adobe XD v 22.5.12.1, Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.9.2. There's also no "Update" option in the contextual menu when I right-click on an asset. My only options are Edit Master and Highlight on Canvas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the details. Could you please update Adobe XD to the latest version (22.7.12.3)?

Let us know if you still face the same issue. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines