• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't update share link or create new link , Error 55:63 & 44:63

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unable to update the shared link with new artbords. and can't even create new shared link . 

when try to update existing link it's giving error 55:63. when try to create a new link it's giving the error 44:63. we already have comments and review in existing link . how do i recover & update the existing link or worse case crate a new link. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

I thik this issue has been fixed now , I can update / create new links now.   if you guys still have this issue I did uninstall & install back XD but not sure anything to do with the fix though . 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. I hope they push another update soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not fixed for me. Have unistalled and reinstalled XD plus all the other suggestions. I need a fix now as I have to deliver solutions to my projectmemebers.

Peter Ladan - Sweden

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not fixed for me as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started doing this about 30 minutes ago...ADOBE.....HOT FIX... please...!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also getting the same issue but for share public link. I'm using XD lastest version 35.1.12.5. When update link I got a 55:63 error, create a new link I got a 44:63 error. I try to manage links; the creative cloud gives me a 500 internal server error. I get stuck now. Any new update for this problem guys?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue, but I don't even have the error code, it's just asking me to unlock unlimited shared links, but I only ahve one link published so not sure why it's telling me that I reachde the capacity for link sharing. Is it oging to be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines