Highlighted

Can't verify my subscription status

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently re-installed windows 10 enterprise in my machine and have downloaded adobe xd and when I try to open XD, it shows that it cant verify my subscription status. "We can’t reach the Adobe servers. This may be because you’re not connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again below. If you’re still having issues, please see our connectivity troubleshooting guide. ". I re-installed windows and XD and my internet connection is working fine but it still shows this error. Please help me solve this problem.... I have a website to deliver in a week....

Please try the solutions in this post https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/SOLVED-Can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-Windows/td-p/10618585 and let us know if you still need assistance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Can't verify my subscription status

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently re-installed windows 10 enterprise in my machine and have downloaded adobe xd and when I try to open XD, it shows that it cant verify my subscription status. "We can’t reach the Adobe servers. This may be because you’re not connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again below. If you’re still having issues, please see our connectivity troubleshooting guide. ". I re-installed windows and XD and my internet connection is working fine but it still shows this error. Please help me solve this problem.... I have a website to deliver in a week....

Please try the solutions in this post https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/SOLVED-Can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-Windows/td-p/10618585 and let us know if you still need assistance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Apr 01, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rayan,

Sorry that you are unable to launch Adobe XD and encountered this error message.

Could you please share the version of Adobe XD: Go to Help > About XD and Exact version of Creative Cloud sync: Open Creative Cloud desktop app, go to Preferences > Creative Cloud > Files? Other than that we would need the following logs.

• AdobeXD.log: %localappdata%\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState\
  • ACPLocalLogs:%localappdata%\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState\ACPLocalLogs

Note: For the logs above paste" %localappdata%\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState\ " in the address bar of windows explorer, you would get to the Local State folder where you can find the above logs.

You may upload these logs to CC or Dropbox as a zip file and share the link with me in a private message. Please let me know in case you face trouble grabbing any of the logs.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Apr 01, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rayan,

In case you are still having trouble with this issue, please try the steps mentioned here: - User and license information issues | CC 2019  and share the results.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Apr 24, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Credential Manager is not enabled on your computer, can you try enabling it and see if it helps? Let us know if you need more assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Apr 25, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having tried all the possible solutions and failing I eventually, after hundreds of trials and errors, fixed the error by removing web credentials for Adobe XD in Windows Credentials Manager. I hope it helps everyone! Cheers!

Translate

Translate

Jun 07, 2019 4
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, working fine for me

Translate

Translate

Jul 12, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the solutions in this post https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/SOLVED-Can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-Windows/td-p/1061... and let us know if you still need assistance. 

Translate

Translate

Sep 19, 2019 0