• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Verify Subscription Status - XD CC(我们无法验证您的订阅状态)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to update adobe XD to v.19.2.22.3. open the Software ,Tips:We cannot verify your subscription status.(我们无法验证您的订阅状态),why??how can I do?Thank you all.

TIM图片20190611095211.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Thanks to all my friends who helped me, I found the problem, because in China, XD servers are blocked, resulting in problems that may automatically connect to servers every time Adobe XD is opened.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest getting in touch with our tech support team using this link Contact Customer Care Use the chat button to get started.

If you are on an Enterprise license, ask your administrator to get in touch with the Adobe Support team.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 浮生半世,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble launching Adobe XD and encountered this error. In addition to what Preran has suggested, please try the steps mentioned in the link User and license information issues | CC 2019 and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help, I tried these methods, and now no prompt, but still white screen flicker, the first time to open the software, flicker directly, the second time to open the software, you can run, in more than 10 seconds, or flicker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 浮生半世,

Thank you for the information you have provided so far. I will need some additional details before I proceed.

• Have you installed the latest updates to your graphics drivers? Visit the manufacturer's site to check for and apply the latest updates to graphics drivers.
  • If you have another computer, can you try reproducing this issue on it and let us know of your observations?

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,HARSHIKA VERMA

Thank you for your reply. I tried to change my computer. I had the same problem. I turned on the software and flicked back. Sometimes I opened it for a moment and asked to save it. I clicked and flicked back. The computer is equipped with graphics driver, using other Adobe software is normal, may be the problem of the new version of XD? The problem comes from this update. The computer systems are all win 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to all my friends who helped me, I found the problem, because in China, XD servers are blocked, resulting in problems that may automatically connect to servers every time Adobe XD is opened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines