• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't view or change zoom in/out in re to ArtBoards

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sure this is one of the dumbest questions, but for some reason I cannot adjust the zoom in the Windows 10 version. How do you adjust the main interface (working area) to move from left to right or vica versa.  It can move from top to bottom but not left to right. Is their a "Hand Tool" or zoom where i can move around between ArtBoards.  I have tried everything the arrow keys, mouse options, etc but nothing allows me to adjust the "zoom area" in correspondence to an ArtBoard. Hard to explain, for example, I have made 6 Artboards, for me to change the "view" to the 1st Artboard I can't do unless I zoom out to see it, but when I go to zoom in it does not permit me to adjust it to the right (right in this case since it being first) so I can't see the content in the 1st Artboard.  The Zoom In feature only works on the last Artboard I created.  I think i have doubled clicked on everything on the interface thinking I am just a click a way from being able to change the view of the Artboards.  Still can't do it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Hi Maddyu,

In order to pan in you canvas (or get the "Hand Tool"), please keep Space pressed while moving your mouse.

For Zoom there is an editable combo box in the top right corner, where you can change the zoom value. You can also press Ctrl and + or - to Zoom In and Zoom Out. Ctrl + 1 will make the zoom 100% while Ctrl + 0 will do zoom to fit.

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maddyu,

In order to pan in you canvas (or get the "Hand Tool"), please keep Space pressed while moving your mouse.

For Zoom there is an editable combo box in the top right corner, where you can change the zoom value. You can also press Ctrl and + or - to Zoom In and Zoom Out. Ctrl + 1 will make the zoom 100% while Ctrl + 0 will do zoom to fit.

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the quick response!  Lol, I knew I was just a button away (spacebar) and thank you for the zoom shortcuts! Lavinia you have done your good deed for the week!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have two Adobe Xd files open. One of them allows me to pinch to zoom in and the other does not.  I was recently able to pinch to zoom in on both files. Is  there a reason that the one  file stopped allowing me  to zoom in via the pinch?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are a few other options you might want to try as well:

• If you have a trackpad, you should be able to use two finger swipes to pan and two-finger pinch to zoom
  • With a regular mouse, scroll the wheel to pan the view up/down, and Shift-mousewheel to pan the view left/right
  • Place the mouse over the location you want to center the zoom on, then use Ctrl-mousewheel to zoom in/out

- Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines