Highlighted

Can't Zoom out

Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The zoom out tool isn't working. The only way to zoom out is 'command 0'.

I upgraded to OSX 10.14.4 and XD 18.0.9.12 this morning. I know I have an issue with the DisplayLink device (now disconnected), but this non-zoomout is a problem.
I've placed a video on YouTube.com that more properly demonstrates the issue.

Use the following like to view the movie: https://youtu.be/6RMWKFfQQRc

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't Zoom out

Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The zoom out tool isn't working. The only way to zoom out is 'command 0'.

I upgraded to OSX 10.14.4 and XD 18.0.9.12 this morning. I know I have an issue with the DisplayLink device (now disconnected), but this non-zoomout is a problem.
I've placed a video on YouTube.com that more properly demonstrates the issue.

Use the following like to view the movie: https://youtu.be/6RMWKFfQQRc

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the video Ealanjones, could you please raise this request here: -Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs and share the thread with us so that we may keep a track of it.

As of now, I would like to know if this is happening with any specific file? If yes, would it be possible for you to share the file with me via private message? We would need it for further investigation. You may create a sample file to send. Either you may invite me to edit the file, I'll share my email address with you in private message or you may upload this fill to CC or Dropbox and share the link of the file.

To send private message, please make sure you are signed in to Adobe Forums. Click on my name, on my profile, find the Message button as in the screenshot below and share the link of the file.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the zoom problem happen only in one document or all documents? I updated OS/Xd yesterday and can't replicate the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The zoom issue occurred in multiple files.

As suddenly as it appeared, it disappeared.

After a weekend's reflection, it's got to be related to another issue I reported ADOBE XD keeps crashing on Mac 10.14.4

It's liable to start up again as suddenly as it went away.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines