Highlighted

Can you get certified in Adobe XD?

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if there are any courses or exams you can take to get some kind of certificate in Adobe XD? I know there isn't an "Adobe certified expert" exam for XD, but maybe there are others? I want to be the best at XD in my workplace, and it would be cool to have a certificate to show it, as well as meriting if I ever decide to get a new job.

Hi Linadurell,

Thank you for showing interest in learning Adobe XD. Unfortunately, we do not have "Adobe Certified Expert" certification as of now. I'd personally recommend the following resources:

Please let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can you get certified in Adobe XD?

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if there are any courses or exams you can take to get some kind of certificate in Adobe XD? I know there isn't an "Adobe certified expert" exam for XD, but maybe there are others? I want to be the best at XD in my workplace, and it would be cool to have a certificate to show it, as well as meriting if I ever decide to get a new job.

Hi Linadurell,

Thank you for showing interest in learning Adobe XD. Unfortunately, we do not have "Adobe Certified Expert" certification as of now. I'd personally recommend the following resources:

Thanks,

Harshika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Linadurell,

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines