• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you make a field the user can type in when creating an App?

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya, so I am totally new to Adobe XD. I have done the layout for my very first App and I have connected all the links etc, but my client wants their users to be able to click on a field and type in their own text. Is that possible and if so, how do I do it? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Sorry, but that is not currently possible.

Adobe is reviewing a feature such as this. If you would like to see that feature added, please upvote that feature request here https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13183851-text-input-field-with-actions-based-on-value 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but that is not currently possible.

Adobe is reviewing a feature such as this. If you would like to see that feature added, please upvote that feature request here https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13183851-text-inpu... 

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But what about the fields when you either log in or add your address or something like that. How do they work and can't I use one of those?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines