• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you removed cookie banners from embedded XD files on Adobe portfolio?

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working on creating my portfolio using adobe portfolio, and I am trying to showcase some work I did in Adobe XD. There are cookie banners on each item I have embedded on the portfolio and every time the page reloads those banners reappear. I have some embedded files using figma and google slides and they don't have the same issue. I was wondering if anyone has found a workaround for this. I have talked to support for both XD and Portfolio and unfortunately they have no answers for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I have found an old post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/how-to-turn-off-cookies-message/td-p/11280547 that might help you.

Please check and let us know if this is what you're looking for.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response Harshika. I saw this as well before I made my post. It doesn't appear to be the same thing I am facing. With mine each embedded instance has its own cookie banner of the image I attached in my original post. Each time the page loads these cookies reappear on each embedded piece I have. I tried with other embedded files from other applications and they all work fine it is just the XD components that have this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Did you find a solutiin to this?

I'm facing the same problem, and I can't solve it. Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not receive a solution that worked for my needs for it unfortunately. I ended up remaking my elements in Figma and embedding them to avoid the annoying banner issues. Hopefully you find more success than I did with what you are trying to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering @trevdix20 

I wasn't sure if I could embed from Figma, but if it's possible I eill definitely do it this way. I actually tried with Adobe XD because I thought Adobe portfolio didn't support Figma embeds.

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome hope it helps. I had to tweak the iframe size when I embedded the figma file to work with my layout. Other than that it worked as I hoped it would for my portfolio site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines