Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cancel my free trial XD?

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I used Adobe XD for around a month. At some point in order to use it I was forced to start using a paid plan. That was fine because there was free trial for 1 month and I needed less than that time to finish my work. Now I don't need Adobe XD anymore, for this reason I want to cancel that free trial that I have started around 2-3 weeks ago but I don't have such option anywhere. There isn't even information that I am on a trial. The pages for canceling plan are useless in my case I don't have these options shown there. (So please do not send me links  https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html ).
How to cancel this trial? Do I need to cancel my adobe account in general since I don't see any other way left?

Kind regards,
S.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please DM me your Adobe ID on which you have the trial activated. To send the DM, please click on my name and the send message. While sending the msg, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I signed up to a 7-day free trial on Sunday January 31st, and I would like to cancel it, but there's no "Cancel plan" button anywhere. Can I please have some help so I can cancel my plan? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please DM me your Adobe ID on which you have the trial activated. To send the DM, please click on my name and the send message. While sending the msg, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I would like to cancel my 7 days free trial subscription about adobe XD. I've searched for links and I've found anything. Could you help me also?

Best regards,

Edgar Figueira 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

You can cancel the trial from managing my Account if you've submitted your Credit card details while enrolling.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ Edgar,

In addition to the suggestion shared by @HARSHIKA_VERMA , you can also refer to this article https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html 

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've tried to cancel my subscription several times without success.
For a well-developed company like Adobe, the quality of these login
services is a shame.

Hope you can fix this some how.

Thaank you, a lot.
Edgar Figueira

<Personal Info Removed By Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We understand your concern and we will definitely pass on your feedback. Could you please get in touch with us directly using our contact us page so that we can help you on a 1:1 basis?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to have a direct contact with someone who will solve my problem. Not with some automatic process. The issue it's not mine, it's yours 'ADOBE'. Ican't connect to my plans subscription because your servers aren't good enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I've been trying those steps @HARSHIKA_VERMA .
All the time, the support person, gives me the option to have 2 free months. That's something that I don't want. I just need to someone cancel my subscription. I've been looking for solutions but what I've found are complaints about your services. Several persons saying that ADOBE is holding their clients like hostages.
Hope you can find me an easy and quick solution.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines