• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cann't find Many Option in Adobe XD?

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those who use Adobe Xd through Windows can't use many options? Does it fall into any system, those who use MacBook or use premium version will only get the opportunity to use it? Update in normal tools, I can't use many options, besides Mask option, many options of prototyping don't work. I would be happy if the authority reply to my message. 

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Missing feature , Plug-ins , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shihab, the options are there, but since we don't have the top menu bar in Windows, they are found upon right-clicking in either the layers panel, or the elements on the artboard.

To mask with a shape, you must select both the shape and the objects you want to mask, and when you right-click you will have it as an option.

image.png

What prototyping options are missing for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines