• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot add a new comment lately

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We cannot add a new comment on all browser as well as reply.

circumstance:

- commented 50+

- created 200+ artboard

How can i do that add a comment again? help me, please.

スクリーンショット 2019-02-04 16.41.09.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 友梨藤,  thanks for sharing the screenshot, could you please translate this error message in English? I would also like to know if you could try to create a simple file and comment on it or reply on the posted comments?

I would also request you to share the version of Adobe XD and the OS version which you are using.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like there is some problem with your login. Can you try logging out of your account and then login back again?
If that does not work, then publish a new simple prototype and try adding a comment.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks your message.

It said "Cannot add comment. Try once again." I can comment and reply on a new simple file.

But I want to use old one if possible because we're using it to manage workflows and organize tasks right now. Nobody couldn't add a comment.

Don't I have a choice?

The version of XD is 15.0.12.8

Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible for you to share that prototype link with me privately? I would like to dig in more and see how I can help.
Can you also let us know how many comments do you approximately think have been added on this link? Would it be more than 1000?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As much as I'd like to, but I cannot share this prototype with you due to a contract with my client.

There are about 360 comments include the solved comment. In addition, there are about 720+ comments include reply. I guess it totally might be more than 1000.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think crossing 1000 comment + replies across the prototype might be a probable cause of your issue.
I am sure all of your comments and feedback is important, but is there any thread in there that you feel can be deleted? You can try adding the same comment back just to check.

Meanwhile I have raised a bug for team to look into and see if we can increase the overall limit of 1000 comments.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just deleted one comment. Then I can added the same comment. After that I tried adding more comment but I couldn't.

Hope this helps and improve right now!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming this. This proves that you have hit the 1000 comments + replies limit and hence only on deleting one is when you are able to add more. I will pass on this information to the team.

Unfortunately the immediate workaround that I have currently is not ideal - it would require you to delete any unwanted resolved comments that you don't want to refer back and you will be OK if it's not present. Then you should be able to add newer comments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand your situation and hope it to improve one day. I'll try to do that. I appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines