• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot create net XD files (error message : '50')

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD was working fine, and the next day i want to create a new file it doesn't work anymore.

Sometimes it freezes and i need to force quit it. And when it open a new file i get a error message that says: '50', and then it closes.

I already tried to re-install the app but the issues is still there.

Screenshot 2019-01-17 at 10.00.23.png

I hope someone can help me,

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear you're hitting this issue! Generally, Error 50 happens when something's wrong with one of the core components of Creative Cloud. Can you please check to see what version of Creative Cloud Sync you have installed? You can find this in the Creative Cloud Desktop app > ... > Preferences > Creative Cloud tab (IMPORTANT STEP) > Files subtab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also facing same issue. Creative Cloud Sync version in mine is 4.1.1.32

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest up to date version. Had the same issue in January.. it stopped with the next update and is once again giving me the same headaches. Can we please get this resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To those of you that are still facing this issue:

Can you try the solutions posted by Nina in this link Error (sometimes "Error 50" message) when trying to save XD file to Cloud Documents – Adobe XD Feedb...​ and let us know if it helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines