• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot create prototype link since updated to version 26.0.22.5

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm currently on XD version 26.0.22.5, which I had updated to on Jan 28, 2020.

Prior to the update, I had no trouble creating or updating a prototype link.

But now I'm back to receiving the error 44:23 again.  Currently on macOS Catalina v 10.15.2. I have already tried duplicating the file and creating a prototype link, no luck unfortunately.

I have also tried cutting back on the number of artboards I got...still got the same error.

Can anyone help please? Thanks!

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try clean install?

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Followed your suggestion and the instructions on using the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool and uninstalled Creative Clouds and Adobe XD. Still got the error 44:23 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange. Would it be possible for you to upload your file to a shared location and share the URL with me over a private message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Preran,

After unintalling all Adobe apps, and used the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool as suggested byAres_Hovhannesyan, the only workaround that allowed me to create a prototype link for my current prototype version (v4) is by updating an existing prototype link. 

Am now going back to the previous prototype version to try and create a whole new link, as I do need both prototype versions to have their own links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines