Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot drag and drop images from Bridge to XD

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Recently I haven't been able to drag image files (jpg, png, svg etc) from Adobe Bridge to Adobe XD. 

in the past I have been able to do this, but not lately since upgrading to the latest version of Bridge and XD. Dragging images from Bridge to PS, AI and ID is fine, but not to XD, which kinda leads me to believe it could be and XD issue. I tried searching for answers on Google, but nothing seems to help. Hoping the community would have some answers. I'm on a PC using Windows 10.

Thanks

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monty,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear that you are facing trouble dragging images from Adobe Bridge to Adobe XD. We would like to know a few more details like:

• What is the OS and XD version of your machine?
  • Are you on the latest version of Adobe Bridge? 
  • Where are your images saved? Is it on local drive or network drive?

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

Thanks for your response. Good news, I managed to accidently fix this by simply uninstalling both 2018 and 2019 version of Bridge. I guessing have two versions of Bridge was the underlying issue, which made sense as I only recently added the 2019 verison. 

Monty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines