• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot export as a whole

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export a screen that I have drawn to pdf by pressing Ctrl+E.

Instead of exporting it as one screen, it exports everything as a long column of the selected elements that are not grouped together to represent a screen (as individual elements).

In some other files that were produced by a designer, I have multiples artboards, and when I click the name and Ctrl+E it does export everything as a whole screenshot.

Here in my file I don't have any name above the drawing that I can click on it, and I am not sure what to do.

Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi George,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you're facing trouble using Adobe XD. If I heard you right, it looks like you've exported the screen as a pdf and now it is showing it in the form of an individual element, not as a whole screen.

We'd like to confirm if this is what you are looking for? Export single artboard as pdf – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

If yes, please try the solution mentioned by Elaine and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you fro the prompt answer.

Unfortunately it does not work - there is no name to click on. Do I miss smth here?there is no name to click on.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2019 Aug 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it's very strange that your artboard doesn't have a name. Either way, go to the levels panel, select the level you want and try to export it to PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I believe it is not possible to export all artboards to a single  image or PDF. If you have differents artboards they will be saved in different slides (for PDF) or images. It would be intetesting to export  the whole image (like on the canvas)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Adobe XD are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Elena,

We're sorry to hear you're facing trouble exporting the artboard. I found that a similar request has been raised here: Export all artboards to a single PNG or JPG – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs​ I would suggest upvoting the request to add your voice.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines