Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find my previous shared links, make me create new everyday

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since few days when I open my file from my local computer or from the cloud I have the same problem : the links I created to share with my developpers are not proposed in the list.

When I check on "manage my links" and access to the creative cloud site they still exist but on XD I can't update them because they are no longer in the list.
I created new one yesterday but it is the same problem today...

Could you fix that please ? Otherwise my developpers will be lost if I have to create new links for every changes

Thanks

Hélène

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hélène,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the steps below:

1. Sign out of Adobe XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync Process and all Adobe related process from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and check if you are able to see the links.

If this doesn't help, please share a screenshot of the About XD info page, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried and did what you adviced me but it doesn't work, the links are still not visible.

Here is the screenshot of the About XD info page.

Thank you

screenshot aboutXD.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. If you are able to see the links here: https://assets.adobe.com/links however not on Adobe XD app, I'd request you to try re-installing the application once and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry for the delay.

I was able to see links on the website and not on the app so I tried to re-installing the application and I still have the same problem.

In fact I found a solution : The problem is linking with the new function of saving by default on adobe cloud instead of local. With this function I prefer to save in both : cloud and local and I keep the same name for both because it is the same file.

I don't know exactly why but if I'm using different name between my file saved on local and my file saved on cloud so finally I can find my existing shared links on the cloud file and I can update it.
Maybe there is something to check about this and people who want to save a project in both cloud and local.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the solution, I am sure it will help other community members. In addition to what you said regarding the default save option, after XD 29 update, we mapped a new shortcut to save the file locally. So we still have options to save to the file as per our choice, it's just that while saving the file for the first time we will need to use the new shortcut(https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/keyboard-shortcuts.html) to save the file locally. Once you have saved the file, in order to save the changes you can use CTRL/CMND + S, it will not change the initial saved location of the file. Feel free to reach out to us in case if you need anything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines