• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Install Adobe XD

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am taking a college class and it requires me to download Adobe XD.  My computer will not let me and I have tried solution 1 and I am not able to change any settings within that page. How to fix Error code 506 for Creative Cloud desktop app and 5 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge 2_1_2021 6_19_33 PM.pngSettings 2_1_2021 6_14_28 PM.png

The second one I tried to do but I don't know what Im doing and I do not see an option to change the Allowtrustedapps to 1 option.

I am really frustruated and need help.

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. In the second step, please open Registry Editor by typing Regedit in Windows search and then navigate to the above location, once you have reached the appx folder, on the right-hand side panel you will find AllowAllTrustedApps, double-click on that and a pop-up window will appear, over there if it is 0, please change it to 1.

In case if you still need any further assistance, please contact us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. In the second step, please open Registry Editor by typing Regedit in Windows search and then navigate to the above location, once you have reached the appx folder, on the right-hand side panel you will find AllowAllTrustedApps, double-click on that and a pop-up window will appear, over there if it is 0, please change it to 1.

In case if you still need any further assistance, please contact us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines