• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open .zip (full UI design) in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a UI deisgn for an app and sent it to myself to access on my new laptop. It appears as a .zip file and won't open on XD.

Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Hi there,

Welcome to the Adobe XD community!

In order to open the zip file into your system, you need to make sure you have the application (Like WinRAR)  installed in your machine to extract the zip file. If you already have the application installed in your system, then when you right-click on the file there is an option to "Extract All". Once you do that then you will be able to open the file.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Welcome to the Adobe XD community!

In order to open the zip file into your system, you need to make sure you have the application (Like WinRAR)  installed in your machine to extract the zip file. If you already have the application installed in your system, then when you right-click on the file there is an option to "Extract All". Once you do that then you will be able to open the file.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines