• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot remove prototype link

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have accidentally linked two things to the same page and I would like to remove them. 

It will not allow me to click the arrow and drag off the artboard to un-link them. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's odd – maybe some glitch...

Try using the Properties panel on the right to change the Destination manually with the menu to something else and back again, in order to make the handle behave properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh wait – now that I can see the video (I overlooked it earlier...) I guess you're suffering from old behavior. Unlinking can be a bit difficult, since it's possible to have multiple links from one item (I know, yours is the other way around, but bear with me). Use the Delete or Backspace key to remove it.

The idea behind it, that disconnecting the handle would remove all connections and triggers (a new feature). So you have to select the line or that moving dot, and delete it by using a key. Yeah, it's very silly, but the developers thought it would be nice to throw us off a bit, here. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Select those line not a ending node and press DEL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines