• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot save file as cloud document

New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have a problem in using the Adobe XD live preview , I'm an Android user , even when I try to save the file as a cloud document it fails , it keeps showing me on the screen that it's trying to save the file then it ends up failing. I also tried to upload the file to the synced file but still I cannot preview files on my phone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please follow the steps shared below and let us know how it goes:

• Sign out of Adobe XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  • Close CoreSync Process from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  • Close all Adobe related processes in Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  • Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and then launch XD from there and try saving the file again.

If you are still unable to save the file as a cloud document, please share a few more details like:

1. A screenshot of the About XD info Page.
  2. Are you unable to save any file on the cloud or its happening with a specific file?
  3. Is there any error that you are getting while saving the file as a cloud document?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines