• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Save or Create Documents on the Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with creating or saving documents on the creative cloud. I am mainly trying to use it for XD so I can preview prototypes on my phone since I do not have a mac. If I choose "Save As" and save to the cloud I get a "Saving..." notification at the top of the file next to the file name for eternity, no error message. If I decide to use the "Share" button and click "Share for Review" or "Share document" and choose "Save As", I get a loading wheel for eternity; again no error. If I choose the home button and click on "Cloud Documents" and select "Create New" I get "addOrUpdatePasteboardComponent(): Unknown error. Code: 61 Error Message: Failed to move component file"

Things I have tried to resolve this issue:

1. I have restarted my computer

2. I have logged out of the creative cloud, quit every running adobe process in my task manager and restarted the computer

3. I have restarted creative cloud sync according to these directions

4: I have updated the app

5: I have uninstalled and reinstalled the creative cloud app

6: I have offered it some choice words and a snack...

Current Specs:

Windows 10

Creative Cloud App version 4.7.0.400

Creative Cloud Sync version 4.1.0.29

any insight is greatly appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like something's getting stuck at the moment it's trying to access the internet (to save. access your cloud storage, etc.).

Make sure your Windows Firewall settings allow all the Creative Cloud apps to "get out" onto the internet. The spinning wheel makes me wonder if it's getting blocked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion, and I agree about the stuck issue, but adobe connections are allowed inbound and outbound on my firewall so that doesn't seem to be the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe XD CC

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also had the same issue. I've tried everything, the support guys from adobe also tried everything, the only thing that did the trick was to format my ssd and install windows again (I didn't do it for this issue but that's the only way I had this fixed)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try the solutions in Issue saving xd files to creative cloud​?

If you did not, can you try the solution and let us know if it helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that was the third item on my list of things I tried. Thanks though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does that mean you are still waiting for a solution? If you are, I suggest reaching out to us using this link Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I got a chance to call tech support yesterday who spent an hour with my computer via screen share, and he had no idea what was wrong or how to fix it. He said he would talk to his boss and call me back in a hour or so which never happened. I will call again today to see if they have any more information, and I will pass along what I find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the info. Can you share your case number or Adobe ID over a private message so that I can check the progress of the investigation? To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines