• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot share prototype links without forced create account or sign in

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings -- I'm on an enterprise creative cloud account using XD version 30.1.12.4 on a Macbook pro running macOS 10.14.6 Mojave. Using both the invite process and copy/send link, I am unable to share links to my prototypes without my invitees hitting a "create account or sign in" wall. I can't imagine this is a setting coming down from my enterprise IT because using a personal, non-work, Adobe account, I'm able to view the prototype. However, I have to sign in. Is it possible to share a link without invitees hitting the page seen in the attached screenshot?

adobe-xd-invite.png

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

What Harshika meant is this:

If you create the link with a Link Access setting of "Only Invited People", they will need to sign in with Adobe:

dstoic_0-1593123555348.png

If you want anyone with the link to freely see the prototype without sign-in, you need to create the link with a Link Access setting of "Anyone with the link":

dstoic_1-1593123434240.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I remember I had this problem before, because I had voice enabled features in the prototype by accident. I had some element with a voice trigger or something.

Whenever you have any voice-enabled features anywhere on a prototype, Adobe requires a sign-in, so that might be the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you dstoic. I verfied that my test prototype does not have voice enabled features. It has only one interaction and that is a Tap trigger.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like you have invited someone to view the file. If so then the invitees need to have an account to view the file. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Harshika. Just so I'm clear on this... everyone I invite or share the link with is required to have a Creative Cloud account in order to view the prototype?

My use case is sharing my prototypes with many developers and stakeholders across multiple teams in my enterprise. Occasionally customers. They will not create Creative Cloud accounts - nor connect with an alternate identity provider like Facebook or Apple. Even if they do, they will visit prototypes from private browsing sessions and alternate devices where credentials are unavailable. This will be very frustrating to my colleagues and customers.

Is this an Adobe mandate? How can I get this restriction lifted so that I can share my prototypes without having invitees hit an authentication wall? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Harshika meant is this:

If you create the link with a Link Access setting of "Only Invited People", they will need to sign in with Adobe:

dstoic_0-1593123555348.png

If you want anyone with the link to freely see the prototype without sign-in, you need to create the link with a Link Access setting of "Anyone with the link":

dstoic_1-1593123434240.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellently explained by DSTOIC. Please try that and let us know how it goes.

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines