• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant Add Assets?

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been searching for the answer to what seems like an easy question.

I downloaded a wire frame kit. Its great, has everything I need and more. How do I call the assets from that wire frame when I create a new design. Are they retained in a central location or do I need to add them somehow?

For example the wire frame  kit contains

When I start a new design I would like to use those symbols but I dont see a way to import them, or mark them as a global asset. I tried drag and drop from wire frame design to my design but while the wheel spins no new assets or included in my design.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

I think I got what you are saying. Can you have a look at this document Use the Assets panel to manage assets and symbols in your project. ​ and let me know if it serves your purpose?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephenf,

Thanks for using Adobe XD. If you have made a symbol, you may simply use it by copying and pasting it in various artboards and documents. Please check this link to have a better understanding of symbols: - Linked symbols.

Please update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Atul_Sain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand correctly.

Example- I completed a project last week with various assets. I start a new art board today and I want to use an asset from the art board I was working on last week. In order grab that asset should open the art board from last week and copy/ paste into my new art board?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I got what you are saying. Can you have a look at this document Use the Assets panel to manage assets and symbols in your project. ​ and let me know if it serves your purpose?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines