Highlighted

Cant upload a development preview, im getting Error 26:-1 o simply saying "something went wrong"

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I havent been able to upload anything but a design review, development has been a pain in the ass

TOPICS
Error, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cant upload a development preview, im getting Error 26:-1 o simply saying "something went wrong"

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I havent been able to upload anything but a design review, development has been a pain in the ass

TOPICS
Error, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 05, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever the issue occurs check the status of Adobe Server by visiting -  https://status.adobe.com. Check the following link for further troubleshooting- https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html

Vishu Aggarwal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lex1023, 

I just wants to check if you are still facing this issue. If yes, please share the screenshot of Share panel and "About XD" box from "Help" menu. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2019 1