• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

carousel issues

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am setting up a prototype where there is a scrolling carousel at the top of the page and another about half way down.

When I go to preview, the first time I scroll down the page to click on the 'go right' or 'go left' button on the lower carousel it flashes a view of the top of the page really quickly before it reverts back to the lower carousel having animated to the left/right.

This only happens the very first time I scroll down to the carousel and click the left/right buttons. Afterwards the scrolling works fine.

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind sharing a small video of how your design looks and what exactly is happening at your end? We'll also need a screenshot or if possible please capture the interaction properties of the prototype mode. We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines