• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC library does not open in XD

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To access my library I go to FILE>OPEN CC LIBRARY. After the update I only see >Managed Library... and I can see my library but I cannot access the content. Anyone know how to fix this?

CYWPAT_0-1605160165633.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The way we access our libraries has been updated and therefore the File > Open CC Library option has been removed, as it is obsolete.  Instead we must now use the View > Libraries option from the menu bar, which will open the Libraries Panel on the left-hand side of the screen (the Libraries button in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen or the appropriate hot keys can also be used – Shift + Command + Y for Mac).  The panel may initially display the Document Assets, as it always has in this area, but if you click on the small back arrow to the left-hand side of the Document Assets title, at the top of the panel, you will navigate back to another menu where you can select the library you want to work with and select further items to add to your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines