• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Center aligned text not working

Advisor ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Center aligned text is not doing its job but its working like left aligned. Right aligned is working. Goes for both point text and area text.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PerryBrus,

I am sorry to hear you are facing trouble with center aligned isn't working. I am unable to reproduce the issue at my end. Would you mind sharing a short video of your workflow? Please share the XD version you are on.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I'm facing the same issue. Video attached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! Does this happen all the time, or does the issue happen at random? If you Alt+Tab to a different window, and then back to Xd again, does the issue still persist?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It started working somehow. I did try to change the windows, apps jumping between the chrome and XD but it didn't do anything. It just started working after i created about 5 more text boxes. Seems to be quite random.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines