• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Asset Link after Moving location of files

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have two Adobe XD files.  File B links to the assets in File A.  Both file A and File B were located in a cloud document library and shared with the team.  The team member hosting the files took a new job.  When we moved the files over to a new user's cloud document library, File B is still linked to File A in the old user's cloud library.  How do I tell File B the new location of File A?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If I understood you correctly, you will need to unlink the document and then re-link the document. For more information, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/in/xd/help/work-with-assets-and-libraries-xd.ug.html#delete-linked-cloud-document

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If I understood you correctly, you will need to unlink the document and then re-link the document. For more information, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/in/xd/help/work-with-assets-and-libraries-xd.ug.html#dele...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines