• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing all instances of a font family in XD

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change all instances of a font family in XD?

I.e. - if I wanted every character style that uses Roboto to be changed to Futura in one click.

TOPICS
Design , How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi danat86273172,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble using fonts XD. I found a similar thread posted in the community forum which might be helpful for you: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/changing-all-fonts-at-once-in-xd/td-p/11289124 .Also please go through the video suggested in helpx link provided in the above thread.

please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance and we will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chethan -

That is what I am currently doing, however when I have 10 instances that all use a certain font I was looking for a single way to update all 10 of those instances.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to recall there was a plugin that did this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you know the name of the plug in? I tried 'Global Font Replace' but it did not swap the families.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines