• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing Appearance in Component States

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a default state and a couple new states that I want to modify the appearance of. For some reason, every time I modify one of the states in the Property Inspector, it makes the change to all of the component states. I want each of them to have a different blend mode but applies any change I make to all of the states. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Hi there,

Yes you are correct the opacity and the blend mode affects all the states of the component. Instead of them you can try using the transparency slider in the color picker (you can apply it in each state without affecting any other state of the same component).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jagriti

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Played around with it some more and it looks like you can change it for properties like fill and border but you can't change it for opacity or blend mode. Is there anyway to do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Yes you are correct the opacity and the blend mode affects all the states of the component. Instead of them you can try using the transparency slider in the color picker (you can apply it in each state without affecting any other state of the same component).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jagriti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines