• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing icon colors from XD wireframe kit

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't change the blue icons to red.  I used Xd's wireframe kit.  In the layers panel it shows that the icons are locked but I can't unlock them.  I also can't insert different images for each wire, it automatically populates the image field with the same picture. Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Can you send a link to the kit you downloaded, or upload the file here? The one I got didn't have anything locked.

You can change all the blue colors to red if you right click on the blue color in the assets panel and select edit, and change it to red. This way all the blue elements should become red. Not sure if that is what you want to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send a link to the kit you downloaded, or upload the file here? The one I got didn't have anything locked.

You can change all the blue colors to red if you right click on the blue color in the assets panel and select edit, and change it to red. This way all the blue elements should become red. Not sure if that is what you want to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I would like to follow up on your issue. Would you mind confirming if your issue has been resolved? Please let us know if you need further assistance from us.

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines