Highlighted

Changing icon colors from XD wireframe kit

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't change the blue icons to red.  I used Xd's wireframe kit.  In the layers panel it shows that the icons are locked but I can't unlock them.  I also can't insert different images for each wire, it automatically populates the image field with the same picture. Thanks. 

Can you send a link to the kit you downloaded, or upload the file here? The one I got didn't have anything locked.

You can change all the blue colors to red if you right click on the blue color in the assets panel and select edit, and change it to red. This way all the blue elements should become red. Not sure if that is what you want to do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Changing icon colors from XD wireframe kit

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't change the blue icons to red.  I used Xd's wireframe kit.  In the layers panel it shows that the icons are locked but I can't unlock them.  I also can't insert different images for each wire, it automatically populates the image field with the same picture. Thanks. 

Can you send a link to the kit you downloaded, or upload the file here? The one I got didn't have anything locked.

You can change all the blue colors to red if you right click on the blue color in the assets panel and select edit, and change it to red. This way all the blue elements should become red. Not sure if that is what you want to do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Contributor ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I would like to follow up on your issue. Would you mind confirming if your issue has been resolved? Please let us know if you need further assistance from us.

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Add a group