• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing Opacity of a Group breaks Image Blending

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If an image with a blend-mode is a part of a group and the group has the opacity changed, the blend-mode no longer works. The first image shows the image without a blend-mode on a background with 100% opacity. The second shows that the image with the darken blend-mode and 40% transparency retains the blend mode. The third image shows the bug where the blend-mode is ignored on export when the image is inside a group with 40% transparency applied to the group. However, the bug doesn't show in XD, only on export (4th image)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the screenshot. I am unable to reproduce the same at my end on windows machine may be I missed something. Would you mind sharing a short video of your workflow? What is the OS and XD version of your machine?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I'm using version 28.8.12.1 on MacOS 10.15.4 and I've heres a video of me reproducing the bug.

Thanks for the help,

Sebastian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. We've unable to reproduce the issue at our end. Is it possible for you to share the file with me over a private message so that we can test with your file?

We will try our best to help.

Note: Please share the url of the post over a private message for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines