• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing the colors of the comments in the share links

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering if it is possible to change the color of the comment bubbles on the share links? When sharing the links I use the comments to describe what changes we made on each screen and it would be very helpful to use color to categorize these comments. Right now all the comment bubbles are this weird yellow color (which also makes it a little hard for my color blind boss to see them sometimes.) I have tried to see if different team member comments would be different colors and they were not. Having this feature would also be helpful when trying to scan the comments to see what our BA thinks versus what our manager thinks versus design team members specifically. Being able to change the color could also help with urgency of things to be addressed. As you can see plenty of situations where this could be beneficial. I just need to figure out how to make it happen. 

Let me know if there is a way to do this and I am just missing it, or if there is a better way to do the things above, or if you know how to elevate this to actually being implemented by Adobe.

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Greetings for the day ,

Thanks for reaching out. As of now this feature is yet not available in Adobe XD. You can request for this feature here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

Regards,

Rajasekhar Reddy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings for the day ,

Thanks for reaching out. As of now this feature is yet not available in Adobe XD. You can request for this feature here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

Regards,

Rajasekhar Reddy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines